bObsweep Standard and Pethair both come with their lithium-ion battery installed for you. But if you ever need to remove and replace the battery on either model, follow the walk through below.
These installation instructions apply to both bObsweep Pethair and Standard. Your battery cover may have small wheels as well, but that does not impact the battery assembly.
Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the two screws holding Bob's battery cover plate down. (Highlighted Blue)
Keep the screws aside in a safe place, as they will be needed for re-assembly.
Lift the battery cover up.
Lift the battery out of its compartment.
Unplug the connector to remove the battery completely.
Using both hands, pinch the plastic connector where the battery's wiring attaches to bObsweep then pull apart.
Connect the wires of the new battery. Push together tightly and it will lock in place.
Tuck the wires down inside the battery compartment on the left side.
Lower the battery down into bObsweep.
Lower the cover down so it lies flat and the screw holes of the cover line up with those on bObsweep.
Reinstall the two screws removed in step one to secure the cover and battery in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades