When you first receive bObi, the battery is not plugged in. Luckily all you need is a Phillips head screwdriver to install it before bObi starts working for you.
Your battery may be blue or green coloured depending on your model, but this does not the affect assembly instructions.
Remove the two screws holding the battery cover down (Highlighted Green).
Lift the battery cover up.
Plug in the battery (Highlighted Green).
Tuck the wire in beside the battery, close to bObi's front wheel. Do not push it underneath the battery.
Then, lower the battery into bObi.
Replace the battery cover an ensure it lies flat overtop the battery.
Re-install the two screws to finish assembling bObi's battery.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades